World Business News

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Break Even... The FINAL!

"Let the pork see the pie..."

"Let the hamster see the wheel"

Face it guys we are pretty bored with break-even, or at least I am. Now that I know Harley is a cyber-bully also I am a little wary of him sending me nasty messages so we need to move on fast.

I have given you a mark scheme today to mark the break-even question you have each done. We are going to look at the answers and decide who has the best answer and post it on the blog.

Now the last activity we will do is based on a really cool resource on the Tutor2U blog. I have a bunch of questions in a blank worksheet. Can you answer the lot? Tough challenge... We will see how you react to timed pressure.


We have had soem struggles with margin of safety so I am hoping this will help you put those demons to bed. Also great chance for Mariah to get her hear around some of the equations and what-not. Although she came right back in and got 2/5 of the best answers in our exam question merry-go-round...

Extra Support

TC = FC + VC
Profit = TR - TC
Net Profit Margin

No comments:

Post a Comment